EWA is committed to complying with accepted environmental practices, including the commitment to meet or exceed applicable legal and other requirements, to strive for continual improvement in our environmental management system, and to minimise the creation of wastes and pollution. We will, therefore, manage our processes, our materials and our people in order to reduce the environmental impacts associated with our work.
EWA pledges to fully support the WPP Group plc initiatives as they develop and to implement and operate ISO 14001 Environmental Management System to further enhance environmental performance.
Our main environmental objectives are to:
- Reduce, reuse and recycle waste and packaging
- Improve the efficiency of energy usage
- Ensure appropriate resources will continually be made available to ensure the environmental policy is implemented in full
- Discuss environmental issues with all employees, conduct training programmes and encourage implementation of best practice by all our employees
- Meet and where appropriate, exceed the requirements of all current regulations and legislation
- Work with our suppliers, sub-contractors, customers, authorities, and agencies to minimise the impact of their operations on the environment
- We will work with our clients and suppliers to ensure that all our products and services are specified and delivered in support of this policy.