EWA is part of WPP Plc, one of the world's most comprehensive communications services groups. Collectively 100,000* people work for WPP companies in 2,000 offices in more than 100 countries.
WPP comprises leading companies in all these disciplines:
- Media Investment Management
- Information, Insight & Consultancy
- Public Relations & Public Affairs
- Branding & Identity
- Healthcare Communications
- Direct, Digital, Promotion & Relationship Marketing
- Specialist Communications
As a parent company, WPP encourages and enables Group companies of different disciplines to work together for the benefit of clients.
For more information on WPP please click here
- Gamification: Brands put their game face on
By Landor (2012). The jury is still out on whether gamification is going to be a game-changer for brands or simply another faddish afterthought. But traditional forms of media are changing and evolving more rapidly than ever before.
- Amazon and Advertising
By Mindshare (2012). Amazon's data based recommendations is one of the Internet's best known sales tools.
- Eight principles of creativity
By Landor (2012). Forget titles, job descriptions, and hierarchy � creativity is not a skillset, it�s a mindset, an orientation that resists habitual thinking and invites courageous exploration.
- From Social Media to Social Business
By CIC (2012). This second installment of 'From Social Media to Social Business' explains '4 in 1' social media research, its features and the key points of difference with traditional market research.
RSS Feed by WPP Reading Room
Last Updated 16 Oct 2012 16:00:00 GMT