Case Study - Wiltshire Farm Foods
Wiltshire Farm Foods (WFF) is the UK’s leading meals delivery service. EWA is responsible for managing WFF’s Customer Isight analytics and latterly, its customer service centre. WFF were concerned about low levels of customer retention from first order placement and insignificant cross sales.
- EWA introduced and provides a communication strategy that focuses on individual buying habits, pinpointing through statistical modelling, the crucial period when customers are lapsing and activating relevant buying messages to stimulate orders.
- To date these actions have realised more than £250,000 of additional sales for WFF.
- These methods were derived from EWA’s vast experience in data analysis to identify product alliances; sales trends and customer preferences developed for a major high street retailer. Ultimately WFF is able to communicate specific recommendations to its customers and drive additional sales and profit as a result.
- Learning from customer behaviour has influenced and driven web content and marketing messages – to increase cross and up sales.
- Following the successful Customer Insight analysis, WFF has commissioned EWA to establish a technical helpline to consolidate communication actions, and to underpin online sales. This provides customers with assistance and support when placing orders – raising customer service levels, increasing loyalty and generating sales.