As an award winning provider of outsourced UK contact centres, EWA has over 25 years experience in delivering brand dedicated, multi-channel contact centres and bureau-based solutions.
We understand that every programme and campaign is unique. Our approach is to deliver tailored contact management services, designed specifically to meet our client’s needs, adding real value to their business through effective customer relationship management.
EWA’s contact centres are staffed with highly trained and motivated agents, recruited to reflect our client’s brand and most often dedicated to a single operation therefore engendering and creating an extension of each client’s business.
EWA has a successful track record of providing outsourced contact centre management services across a range of industries, enquiry channels and audiences and our current clients include companies from the following sectors:
- Food and Beverage
- Central and Local government
- Sport and Leisure
EWA has built an experience and expertise in these sectors - and others - through the long-term provision of integrated contact management services all of which enhance the stakeholder communication process.
Our Contact Centre solutions include:
- Brand dedicated or bureau contact centre provision
- Advisory and consumer help lines
- Customer care and service
- After sales support
- Technical and ecommerce support
- Multi-channel response management
- Customer retention, development and loyalty programmes
- Outbound B2B telemarketing including lead generation
- Relationship management
The majority of the programmes we operate on behalf of our clients are supported by contact management database applications developed by EWA. This allows us to fully integrate and automate telephony, email management and web registration services to deliver true, multi-channel, solutions.
Gain the Competitive Edge
Outsourcing contact centre services to EWA has the potential to realise a whole host of benefits including:
- Increased efficiency, service levels and enquiry response times
- Improved customer service and satisfaction
- A reduction in capital outlay on IT, telephony and infrastructure
- The realisation of increased revenue and profit margins
Most importantly though it enables you to invest in real expertise from people who live and breathe customer relationship management and communications, giving you the edge over your competition which is so vital in today’s market
Find out more about the Benefits of Outsourcing Customer Communications
Find out more about our Contact Centre Services
To find out more about our Contact Centre Services, speak to a member of our Business Development team on
+44 (0)1245 492 828, or via our contact form.