Crisis & Issues Management Support
At EWA we understand the importance of having effective response handling mechanisms in place when potential issues arise.
Situations often occur when you least expect them and that’s when it’s important to identify how your customers can contact you in order to obtain specific and accurate information.
At EWA we provide a crisis and issues management support service designed to help manage the stakeholder communications of any PR campaign. With the professionalism you’d expect from an experienced and specialist team, our dedicated response handling service can be operational within 24 hours from point of notification with multi-channel, contact centre solutions.
Our Crisis Management services and experience include:
- Product recalls
- Crisis management
- Consumer/retailer information help lines
- Managing product returns and refunds
- Telephone/email/SMS/online - Inbound & Outbound
- Print & Fulfilment - issuing cheques, letters and distribution of POS information material
- Database development for the capture of consumer details
- Post campaign evaluation
- Statistical reporting during and after the campaign
- Dedicated account management team
In addition to our standard services, we can also build a bespoke response package for your clients, designed around a retained ‘insurance policy’ providing dedicated contact management when it is most needed.
Find out more about our Crisis and Issue Management Services
To find out more about our Crisis and Issue Management Services, speak to a member of our Business Development team on +44 (0)1245 492 828, or via our contact form.
Read our Mitsubishi Electric case study here