Data Audit and Feasibility Study
A service unique to EWA, we provide clients with the opportunity to delve deep within their data with our proven Data Audit and Feasibility Studies. We aim to uncover hidden trends, profiles and behaviours that can lead to actionable insight and the development of bespoke marketing initiatives.
The study forms part of any new Customer Insight focussed programme, the purpose being to understand the data held within the client database, in particular data relating to the customer, order, product and communications received by the customer.
EWA’s Data Audit and Feasibility Studies are designed to ascertain key issues such as:
- The proportion of value attributable to your top customers
- Customer geo-demographic profiling
- Analysis of geographic behavioural trends
- The rate of customer acquisition and churn
- The rate of cross-sell at a purchase and/or customer level
- The predictability of purchase timing based on seasonality and other variables
- The level of previous communication and subsequent customer behaviour
The outputs of the study process inform recommendations for Customer Insight and CRM initiatives and provide a guide as to the potential return on investment.
As part of the study an in-depth report is produced and EWA’s Customer Insight and marketing specialists present the report findings in an easy to understand format giving you a greater insight into your business and any challenges faced.
EWA’s Data Audit and Feasibility Studies deliver considerable business intelligence and actionable insight and for many clients have been the first step on the road to realising significant returns from targeted customer communications.
Speak to one of the EWA Customer Insight Specialists today on 01245 492 828, or via our contact form.