During public consultations it is important to be communicating with stakeholders in the right way, at the right time and through the right channels. Subjects which can often be emotive need to be carefully managed in order to consult, engage with and gain the support of the wider community.
At EWA, we have all the channels and relationship management expertise you need to communicate effectively and efficiently during public consultations. This experience is vital and whether your organisation is in the private or public sector, we can build a communication strategy designed to help establish a valuable connection with your stakeholders; influencers; press; local business; etc.
Our services and experience include:
- Contact centre provision for enquiries from members of the public, local businesses and other stakeholders who may be affected.
- Detailed database systems for the capture and collation of enquiry information and the driving force behind outbound communication campaigns.
- Web interfaces to allow your key staff to access the information contained within databases for use in targeted marketing and communication campaigns.
- Customer Insight and statistical reporting, coupled with powerful GIS applications to identify and highlight ‘hotspots’ etc.
- A comprehensive print, storage and fulfilment facility for the dispatch of literature and marketing communications.
Overall the service is designed to help organisations communicate with all those people who are likely to be affected by, or have a vested interest in, any development plans and to help manage the complex and often sensitive issues that arise.
To find out how EWA can support your organisation during public consultations speak to a EWA communication specialist today on 01245 492 828, or via our contact form.